Plan Your Itinerary
- Last Updated: Thursday, 16 July 2015 10:53
Whether you would like a broad overview of Bermuda 's history and culture or a tour specifically tailored to your group's special interest, we can help you plan an itinerary.
Things To Do
VISIT A NATIONAL TRUST PROPERTY
- We care for many spectacular properties including historic buildings, nature reserves and cemeteries.
- Three of our properties are open as museums, and we can arrange access to our other historic properties on the Island at your request.
- Morning coffee, afternoon tea or an evening reception can be enjoyed at one of our historic venues.
TAKE A PRIVATE HOME TOUR
A group of generous Trust members will make their homes, gardens and collections available for your clients to enjoy. This is a unique opportunity to see a side of Bermuda that would not otherwise be available to visitors or other tour groups.
ENJOY GUIDED TOURS OF NON-TRUST VENUES
We are happy to arrange access to other museums and sites of interest on the Island .
RESERVE A GUEST SPEAKER
Knowledgeable local guides can be available to greet your group at each venue - including museums, the Aquarium, Botanical Gardens, National Gallery, and other popular sites.
CHOOSE THE FOCUS OF YOUR ITINERARY
Popular subjects include antiques and the decorative arts, architecture, the arts, ecology and the environment, cultural history or maritime history, gardens and horticulture.
- Standard Fee: $2,800 minimum or $140 per person, whichever is greater.
- Our services as your on-Island coordinator and general-knowledge study leader
- Admission/tours of National Trust museums and other Trust properties, depending on your focus
- Three private homes/gardens tours
- NOT Included in our pricing: hotels, meals and transportation.
- Other sites: Admission to other museums and historic properties varies from $3-$15 per person.
- Additional visits to private homes may be added at a surcharge of $500
- Slide Shows/Lectures: $150
- Catering for teas and receptions: $20 per person per event
- Special Interest Study Leader: In addition to the National Trust coordinator/study leader and on-site guides, you may require the services of a subject-specific expert. Fees will vary according to requirements, but are usually $40 per hour
- Click here to see a Sample Itinerary in PDF format.