To make the most of your Class Field Trip with the Bermuda National Trust we recommend:
Researching Before You Go:
We’ve created information for each of our properties that offers school visits. See listing below.
- Please contact our Learning Team at email@example.com to discuss your visit; we can tailor interpretive activities to meet your requirements.
- Book well in advance to avoid disappointment by filling in the School Field Trip Booking Form .
- Class teachers are encouraged to make a preparatory visit to the site
- Class teachers are encouraged to review the Field Trip Risk Assessment Form
- A maximum ratio of 10 pupils to 1 adult is recommended. For logistical purposes, large classes may be split into groups
During Your Field Trip:
- On arrival, your class will be met by the our field educator who will lead the programme
- Teachers are responsible for their pupils and their behaviour
- Students do not need to bring any materials but notebooks are suggested
- Students and teachers may take photos on the site